It favours the normal function of heart
Hawthorn, olive and garlic oil in capsules
MARNYS® Tensiomar is a softgel food supplement with Hawthorn, Olive and Garlic oils. It's the natural choice that contributes to normal cardiovascular function.
MARNYS® Tensiomar is especially recommended for adults who want to:
- Maintain normal heart function and blood circulation.
- Keep normal cholesterol levels in blood.
- Hawthorn (Crataegus oxyacantha) is a thorny shrub or small tree that normally has got bright green leaves, white flowers, and bright red berries, and a long history of use in traditional Chinese and European herbology. Proanthocyanidins and flavonoids are the main bioactive constituents of Hawthorn. The properties of Hawthorn contribute to normal function of the cardiovascular system according to EFSA ON HOLD (3329, 2789, 3747) and EMA.
- Garlic has been used for more than 6000 years by the Indian and Chinese civilisations, being its main active ingredient allicin (with a minimum guaranteed content of 1200 ppm in Tensiomar). Garlic contributes to both normal blood circulation and to normal blood cholesterol levels (EFSA ON HOLD 1991,1992,2208; EMA).
- Olive oil is a distinctive feature of the traditional Mediterranean diet and leads to a high intake of monounsaturated fatty acids and a lower intake of unhealthy saturated fatty acids. The Mediterranean diet has been considered a heart-healthy eating pattern, what has been demonstrated in several scientific studies.
Per capsule: macerated hawthorn oil (Crataegus oxyacantha) 200mg, Olive oil (Olea europaea) 200mg, and macerated garlic oil (Allium sativum) 100mg.
2 capsules before main meals or follow the instructions of your physician.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition. · It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. · Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. · Keep away from children. · Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
High Blood Pressure is defined as a sustained elevation of systolic blood pressure figures 140 mmHg and/or diastolic 90 mmHg. Systolic Blood Pressure is particularly important to verify the diagnosis of high blood pressure. This may affect many organ functions in the human body: heart, kidneys, brain, etc., as well as alter the balance of lipid and glucose metabolism, blood circulation, inflammation, or oxidative processes, among others. In accordance with Dr. Mark Houston, Director of the Hypertension Institute and the Division of Human Nutrition in Nashville (Tennessee-USA), the combination of nutrients present in foods, especially fruits and vegetables, as well as the use of a specific food supplement, nutraceutical or nutrient, has been shown to significantly reduce blood pressure figures.