Memory and concentration under control
Are you experiencing an intellectually intense time? Do you want to maintain a normal cognitive performance?
MARNYS® Memory Plus whose ingredients contribute to normal function of the nervous and cognitive systems, and of energy-yielding metabolism.
MARNYS® M PLUS CAPSULES is a food supplement formulated with Phosphatidylserine and Choline in the form of citrate. The ingredients in MARNYS® M Plus Capsules contribute to normal cognitive and nervous system functions because:
- B-complex (thiamine, riboflavin, niacin) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal mental performance, and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
- Choline and phosphatidylserine are essential components for the structure of neurons.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base and fatty acid metabolism and to maintenance of vision (EFSA).
- Chromium contributes to maintenance of normal blood glucose levels (EFSA).
- Selenium and vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative damage (EFSA).
- β-carotenes which are equivalent to 50% of the NRV of vitamin A and which are pigments found in plants, it is carrots, and are excellent precursor sources of vitamin A.
Phosphatidylserine IP-20 (soy lecithin enriched with phosphatidylserine 20%, sugar and silicon dioxide), choline citrate, anti-caking agents (talc, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate), zinc gluconate, beta-carotene, ascorbic acid, fructose, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, sodium selenite, chromium(III) chloride. Composition of vegetable capsule shell: hypromellose and colour (titanium dioxide). ALLERGEN: contains soy
Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times a day, preferably with meals.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition. · It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. · Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. · Keep away from children. · Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.