Krill oil: making a difference for Omega 3
High EPA + DHA content
MARNYS® Krillmar is a food supplement formulated in capsules containing Antarctic Krill oil with high EPA and DHA content (Omega 3), fish oil and Phosphatidylcholine that contribute to cardiovascular function and to lipid metabolism.
Krill oil is extracted from the small crustacean called Euphausia superba, which is a rich source of Omega 3: DHA+EPA as phospholipids that, alongside phosphatidylcholine, facilitate their uptake through the intestinal wall and increase the bioavailability of Omega 3 (Ramprasath, 2015). MARNYS® Krillmar provides EPA and DHA, choline and phospholipids in the form of Phosphatidylcholine. Phospholipids are part of the structure of both the bile ducts and the cell membranes of the nervous system. MARNYS® Krillmar, with its combination of ingredients, is the only product on the market recognised with seven EFSA statements:
- Omega 3, EPA and DHA, contribute to normal heart function.
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism.
- Choline contributes to maintenance of normal liver function.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function.
- The maternal intake of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) contributes to normal brain development in the foetus and in nursing children.
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal vision.
- The maternal intake of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) contributes to normal development of vision (eyes) in the foetus and in nursing children.
Krill oil (Euphrasia superba), fish oil with 50% DHA and phosphatidylcholine. Capsule shell composition: gelatin, glycerin and water. ALLERGENS: contains fish-based and shellfish-based ingredients. Contains soy-derived ingredients.
Take 2 capsules a day, preferably along with meals and a glass of water.
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition. · It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. · Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. · Keep away from children. · Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.