Soursop: natural functionality
With Soursop (Graviola), Pine bark (with 95% OPCs), Broccoli and L-glutathione and vitamins
MARNYS® Graviolamar Complex contains highly powerful standardised active ingredients: Graviola fruit (Annona muricata) powdered extract, 250mg of extract are equivalent to 2500mg of Soursop (Graviola); Broccoli (Brassica oleracea), 100mg of extract are equivalent to 1000mg of broccoli; and Maritime Pine (Pinus pinaster) bark extract with 95% OPCs (Proanthocyanidins). MARNYS® Graviolamar Complex also contains vitamins B6 and E (natural), and L-glutathione, which alongside the botanical ingredients facilitate well-being in body functions.
MARNYS® Graviolamar Complex and its ingredients provide the following properties:
- Soursop (graviola) is a fruit with high nutritional value and is rich in phenolic compounds and flavonoids. It is widely used in the traditional herbology of the American natives, and in India and Malaysia.
- Vitamin E contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage (EFSA). Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin and its dietary sources are vegetable oils from corn, wheat germ, sunflower, soya bean, nuts, seeds, and green leafy vegetables (spinach and broccoli).
- L-glutathione is a compound naturally found in almost any plant and animal cells, and it functions within the oxidation-reduction balance in the human body.
- Broccoli is an extraordinary source of glycosides (glucosinolates and isothiocyanates), vitamins (A, C, E, K), polyphenols and minerals (especially selenium). The cultivation and consumption of broccoli dates back to the Roman Empire and is considered the vegetable with the highest nutritional value per weight unit, being used fresh, in juices or as a frozen product.
- The bark of Maritime Pine contains high concentrations of proanthocyanidins. The first use of pine bark extracts dates back to 1535, when the French explorer Jacques Cartier and his crew didn't suffer from scurvy (vitamin C deficiency) thanks to drinking a tea made from pine bark.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding, protein and glycogen metabolism, as well as to normal immune function and to reduction of tiredness and fatigue (EFSA).
Soursop (Annona muricata) extract powder, Pine Bark (Pinus pinaster) extract powder, Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) extract powder, reduced L-Glutathione, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) and magnesium stearate.
Take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day, preferably with meals.
60 vegetable capsules
· Food supplements should not be used as a substitiute for a balanced nutrition. · It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. · Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. · Keep away from children. · Do not store at a temperatures above 30ºC.
Soursop (Graviola): a wonderful fruit Annona muricata, commonly known as soursop, graviola or guyabano, belongs to the family Annonaceae comprising approximately 130 genera and 2300 species. It is native to the warmer tropical areas of South and North America and currently is widely distributed throughout the tropical and subtropical parts of the world, including India, Malaysia and Nigeria. The Graviola tree is an evergreen, erect tree that reaches 5-8m in height and has an open, rounded canopy with large, shiny, dark green leaves. This tree’s edible fruits are large, heart-shaped and green, and the diameter ranges between 15 and 20cm. Extensive phytochemical tests of different parts of the Annona muricata plant have demonstrated the presence of several phyto-constituents and compounds, including alkaloids, megastigmans, flavonol triglycosides, phenolics, cyclopeptides and essential oils, and it is also a generally rich source of annonaceous acetogenin compounds. The Soursop (graviola) fruit is low in fat and calories, only 53.1 to 63.1 per 100g of the edible part. It is also a moderate source of fibre and its pulp contains easily metabolised carbohydrates. Soursop (Graviola) provides vitamin C, thiamine, riboflavin and provitamin A and is a source of minerals like calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium and especially potassium. Delicious recipes with Graviola (Soursop) Graviola smoothie: almond milk, brown sugar, powdered cinnamon, Graviola fruit and crushed ice. First blend the Graviola pulp in a blender and add milk, sugar and ice. Add cinnamon when serving. Graviola and mango ice cream: this is a delicious light and fresh dessert with Graviola pulp, beaten mango, lemon juice, sweetener, water and grated lemon peel. In a pot, add the sweetener and water, heat until dissolved, boil over a low heat for 3 minutes, cover and cool down. Beat the Graviola pulp in a blender along with the syrup made with the sweetener and keep in the freezer for at least 2 hours. Then mix the mango puree with the lemon juice and grated lemon peel, and the remaining syrup and water until they form a uniform mixture. Proceed then to strain and reserve the liquid. Take the Graviola out of the freezer and place this blend on top of it… an absolutely natural delight!